3-Ingredient Creamy Coconut Ice Cream
Amazingly delicious homemade creamy coconut ice cream, with just three simple ingredients and no machine needed!
- 1 c. (8 oz.) whipping cream or heavy cream
- 3/4 c. (6 oz.) cream of coconut*
- 1/2 c. sweetened flaked coconut
- Chill a large mixing bowl and the beaters of an electric mixer (or whisk attachment of a stand mixer) in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes. Remove from the refrigerator and pour the whipping cream into the chilled bowl. Beat on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Gently stir in the cream of coconut and sweetened flaked coconut.
- Spoon into a freezer safe container, cover, and freeze for about 4 hours or overnight.
- *Cream of coconut is the stuff you find in the drink mixers section of the grocery store, not coconut milk.