Yields: 4 servings | Calories: 367 | Total Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 70mg | Sodium: 368mg | Carbohydrates: 15g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Protein: 27g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 11
- 4 (4-5 ounce) wild salmon fillets with skin on
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 lemon, rinsed and sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Add salmon fillets to a baking dish, skin-side down. Rub top and sides of salmon with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with lemon slices.
- Add tomatoes around fish.Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, just until fish is firm and flakes easily with a fork.