- ⅔ cup softened butter
- 1½ cups brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup oatmeal (NOT the instant type)
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1½ tsp. nutmeg
- 10-12 peeled and sliced tart apples
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Using your hands, mix butter and dry ingredients together until you can form small clumps that hold together.
- Peel and slice apples and add to a well greased, 9″x13″ baking dish.
- Top with butter and dry ingredient mixture.
- Bake until topping is golden and apple are tender, approximately 35 minutes.
- Serve warm with a big scoop of ice-cream