- 6 hard boiled eggs (peeled and cut in half)
- ½ large avocado (ripe)
- 1 ripe tomato (seeds and membrane removed, finely diced)
- 4 sliced crispy chopped bacon (read your label for W30 compliant)
- ½ tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1 tsp pepper (or to taste)
- 1 cup shredded lettuce (I used head lettuce)
- Cut hard boiled eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in small mixing bowl.
- Cook bacon until crispy, chopped into small dice.
- Remove seeds and inside membranes from tomato and chop into small dice.
- Add avocado to egg yolks and thoroughly combine (I used a fork).
- Gently stir tomato and bacon into egg/avocado mixture. Reserve a little tomato & bacon for garnish.
- Season to taste with salt & pepper.
- Using a teaspoon, carefully fill the egg whites up with egg mixture.
- Garnish with extra bacon & tomato.
- Serve over a bed of shredded lettuce.