A thin and crispy flatbread pizza topped with BBQ sauce, chicken, bacon, and onions.
- 2 flatbread pizza crusts
- ⅓ c. BBQ sauce
- ½ c. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ¼ onion, thinly sliced
- 3 slices bacon, crumbled
- 4 chicken strips, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread the BBQ sauce on the 2 flatbreads. Divide the cheese between the two pizzas.
- Layer with thinly sliced onions then sprinkle with the crumbled bacon. Finish them off by arranged the chicken pieces on top.
- Lastly, drizzle BBQ sauce on top of the pizzas.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the flatbread is golden brown and crispy.