Delicious flavors, beautiful colors. Can be used in so many ways!
- 1/2 whole Butternut Squash; Peeled, Seeded And Cubed
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper To Taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Chili Powder (more To Taste)
- 1 bunch Kale, Leaves Torn, Stalks Discarded
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter and olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add squash and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and chili powder. Cook for several minutes, turning gently with a spatula, until squash is deep golden brown and tender (but not falling apart.) Remove to a plate and set aside.
- In the same skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of butter over medium-high heat and add in the kale. Toss it around with tongs and cook it for 3 to 4 minutes. Add in the cooked squash and gently toss together.
- Serve as a side dish with chicken or beef, as a main veggie dish, or as a filling for quesadillas or sandwiches.