Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 60 pretzels
- two 4 ounce Bakers semi-sweet chocolate bars, coarsely chopped
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together peanut butter and butter with a spoon. Stir in sugars until thick dough forms. Roll peanut butter dough into 30 small balls. If it is too sticky, add more powdered sugar.
- Sandwich balls between two pretzels and place on prepared baking sheet. Freeze for 20-30 minutes.
- While the pretzel bites are chilling, melt chopped chocolate for about 1 minute in microwave, stopping and stirring every 20 seconds. Dip the pretzel bites halfway into the melted chocolate and place bite back on baking sheet. Refrigerate the dipped bites for at least 10 minutes for chocolate to set.
- Pretzel bites are fresh up to 10 days stored in the refrigerator. Bites can be frozen for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator.