Packed with antioxidants, blueberries are the star of these tasty muffins.
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1½ cups sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup oil
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Sift flour and sugar, and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, vanilla, oil and milk.
- Make a well in center of dry ingredients. Pour in egg mixture, and stir until mixed. Fold in blueberries, and stir for 1 minute.
- Spoon batter into greased muffin pans, filling about half full. Bake for 25 minutes.