- 1 cup bananas, ripe and mashed, about 2 large bananas
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips, vegan
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 2 tbp cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut, optional
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Line two cookie sheets with unbleached parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add all the ingredients and mix well. With a medium cookie scoop drop cookie batter onto the lined cookie sheets a few inches apart. Flatten them slightly with the palm of your hand and bake for 10 minutes.
- Let them cool on the baking sheet for five minutes. Store in an air tight container for up to 2 days.