Good for children and good breakfast. Very simple recipe.
- Loafs bread one
- Milk half litre
- Sugar four tsp
- Fresh cream half cup
- Chocolate syrup as required
- Egg four
- Vanilla essence two tsp
- Butter half cup
- Cut bread as much thicker you want. Now blend milk eggs sugar and vanilla essence.
- Take a frying pan heated spread one tsp butter. Dipped one by one bread slice in milk batter and shallow fry again add butter as required turn all slices.
- Now toasted bread should be pleated and cool for a minute.
- Spread with fresh cream and chocolate syrup