“This is an excellent breakfast wrap! It’s a great fresh breakfast that tastes best with vanilla granola and fresh pineapple.”
- 2 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup cottage cheese, divided
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple, divided
- 1/2 cup granola cereal, divided
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, divided
- 2 bananas, sliced lengthwise
- Place the tortillas into a microwave oven, and heat on high until warmed and pliable, 10 to 15 seconds.
- Spread each tortilla with cottage cheese and pineapple, sprinkle with granola cereal and brown sugar, and top with a sliced banana.
- Fold the top and bottom of each tortilla down, enclosing the filling, and roll the wrap tightly into a compact cylinder. Slice each wrap in half across the middle to serve.