- ¼ cup onion, diced
- 3 Tablespoons butter (or olive oil)
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans Del Monte® Whole New Potatoes, diced
- ½ cup bell pepper, diced ( I used red and green)
- 1 cup Del Monte® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- ½ cup Del Monte® Whole Kernel Corn
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked and diced
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- In a large pan melt 3 tablespoon of butter (or olive oil) on a medium-high heat. Saute the diced onion for about 3-5 minutes until soft, then add diced bell pepper and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Next add the salt, pepper, diced tomatoes, and the potatoes. Stir until well combined and cook the hash stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes.
- Stir in corn and bacon and cook for 3 more minutes or until potatoes start to brown slightly.
- Cook 3-4 eggs over easy ( if you prefer you eggs another way, any type of egg tastes great!)
- Place on top of hash. Serve immediately.