Delicious honey roasted carrots with butter, garlic and parsley. This quick and easy recipe takes 10 mins active time and 25 mins in the oven.
- 1 lbs carrots (two bunches) with tops, tops trimmed and skin peeled
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup, or to taste
- Spread out in a single even layer, and roast for about 25-30 minutes, or until the carrot is fork-tender and lightly browned.