Iced Matcha Green Tea Latte
Almond milk whisked with matcha green tea powder then slightly sweetened and served with ice. This simple to make iced matcha green tea latte is so delicious and refreshing.
- 1½ teaspoons matcha green tea powder
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1-2 teaspoons brown sugar/honey/maple syrup (more to taste)
- Crushed ice
- In a small jar, add the matcha green tea powder, brown sugar, and a little bit of the vanilla almond milk. Whisk until the matcha green tea powder and sugar has dissolved into a paste and appears smooth. If there are clumps, the powder will later float to the top. Fill the rest of the jar with vanilla almond milk and stir to incorporate the matcha green tea paste. Top with crushed ice.
- Serve the iced matcha green tea latte immediately cold.