Keto Bacon Ranch Chicken
Easy Low Carb Keto Chicken Recipe This keto chicken recipe is easy, fast, and calls for simple ingredients. The best part is that the whole family loves it (read the reviews below!). Even the broccoli is irresistible with all of that cheesy bacon Ranch flavor! By the way, if you love keto, be sure to
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Homemade Ranch seasoning mix
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2/3 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 10.8 ounce frozen broccoli florets or about 4 cups broccoli
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In an oven-safe skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and add Ranch seasoning, cream cheese, heavy cream, broth, crumbled bacon, and cheese. Whisk to combine and cook sauce for about 5 minutes. Meanwhile, steam the broccoli.
- Stir the broccoli and shredded chicken into the sauce mixture. Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese and 1/2 cup crumbled bacon over top.
- Cook in oven for about 20 minutes, until bubbly throughout and cheese is melted. Then move to top oven rack and broil for 2-3 minutes, if desired. Serve warm.