Healthy eating doesn’t have to be complicated, and you don’t need to feel hungry to lose weight. However, life gets busy and most of you probably don’t have hours to spend in the kitchen every day. That’s why I love quick & easy recipes that are made with common ingredients I have at hand.
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella (85 g/ 3 oz) – use low-moisture, part-skim, shredded mozzarella cheese; not fresh mozzarella.
- ⅓ cup almond flour (33 g/ 1.2 oz)
- 2 large eggs, scrambled
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter or ghee (28 g/ 1 oz)
- 3 slices bacon, cooked (48 g/ 1.7 oz)
- To crisp up bacon: Place the bacon strips in a large pan and add a few tablespoons of water. Cook over medium-high heat until the water starts to boil. Reduce the heat to medium and cook until the water evaporates and the bacon fat is rendered. Reduce the heat to low and cook until the bacon is lightly browned and crispy.To scramble eggs: Grease the skillet where you cooked the bacon with half of the butter or ghee and add both eggs. Cook over a medium-low heat until opaque, stirring constantly. Take off the heat and then add the remaining butter.
- silicon mat
- silicon rolling pin
- each of the eBooks
- a Rafflecopter giveaway