Low Carb Breakfast Burritos
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup chopped veggies of choice (bell peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, etc)
- Cheddar cheese, shredded (optional)
- 8 slices ham
- In a skillet that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, saute the veggies for a couple of minutes until tender.
- In a small bowl whisk the eggs, and cheese (if using). Add whisked egg to the veggie mixture and scramble until cooked through.
- Place ham slices (2 for each “burrito”) on a flat surface and divide egg mixture evenly onto the slices. Roll up the ham slice around the egg mixture, creating a burrito.
- Return ham rolls to the pan for a quick browning on top and bottom.