- Halves & Quarters Artichoke Hearts
- Pan Searing Flour
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fresh Wild Cod Portions
- Lemon Butter Sauce
- Triple Washed Baby Spinach, FAMILY PACK
- Season cod lightly with salt and pepper. Dust with pan-searing flour; pat off excess.
- Heat oil in braising pan on MED-HIGH until oil faintly smokes; add cod. Cook about 3 min until cod changes color one-quarter of way up and seared side has browned. Turn over; cook about 2 min, until second side has browned.
- Add lemon butter sauce, capers, artichokes, and spinach; cover. Cook about 6 min until internal temp of cod reaches 130 degrees (check by inserting thermometer halfway into thickest part of cod).
- Transfer to serving platter; garnish with lemon slices and capers.