Probiotic Cranberry Dog Treats
Probiotic Cranberry Dog Treats are an excellent source of antioxidants and nutrients for your pooch. The probiotics are good for your dog’s gut while the cranberries help with UTI’s, inflammation, and skin allergies.
- 1/2 cup raw goats milk
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 Tablespoons plain kefir
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- Place silicone mold trays onto a cookie sheet. Set aside.
- Add all ingredients into a food processor or blender. Pulse on High until all ingredients are pureed.
- Pour into silicone trays.
- Place into freezer for at least 4 hours or until firm.
- To remove from tray, pop out by pressing back of mold.
- Store in freezer until ready to serve to your pooch.