Quick and Easy Kale is for the kale skeptic and kale lover alike. It’s sweet and savory, and oh so easy to make!
- 1 bunch of kale of any variety (approximately 5-6 C coarsely chopped)
- 1 C diced sweet vidalia onion
- 1 C low-sodium vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp olive oil or butter
- Wash your kale and coarsely chop. Also, dice your onions and add both to a large pan.
- Add the garlic powder and the vegetable broth to the pan and simmer your kale until all of the liquid is steamed off. This will take about 20 minutes.
- Mix in 2 teaspoons of olive oil or butter and serve immediately.