- 4 slices of French or Italian bread
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 2 large roasted red peppers
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- Preheat skillet or grill pan over medium-low heat.
- To assemble the sandwiches, stack ingredients between two slices of bread, spreading the pesto evenly between both sandwiches.
- Spread the outer sides of the bread with softened butter and grill until bread is toasted and cheese is melted, about 5 minutes per side.
- Rest one minute before cutting. Enjoy!