- 2 medium sized zucchini, cut into 1/2 inch thick rounds
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F In a large bowl toss the zucchini with olive oil salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Arrange on a baking sheet, top with grated parmesan cheese and bake on center rack for 5 minutes, next broil the zucchini for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
- Serve as a side or as a low-carb base with our instant pot beef ragu.