- 1 box (19 ounces) Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup caramel bits or pieces (you can use pre-sold caramel bits or chop up pieces of caramel into pieces)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the brownie mix, butter, and egg in a large bowl until a thick dough forms.
- Line a 8×8 pan with foil and well with cooking spray. Press about 2/3 of the dough into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle the caramel pieces, 1 teaspoon of the sea salt, and the chocolate chips evenly over the dough. Then pour the sweetened condensed milk on top.
- Roll the remaining dough into 9 equal balls and place the balls evenly on top of the sweetened condensed milk. Press down the dough balls to flatten.
- Bake the bars for 25-30 minutes or until they are golden brown on top. Cool the bars completely before serving. If desired, sprinkle the remaining sea salt on top of the brownies.