Slow Cooker Tomato Tortellini Soup
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1 (32-oz) container chicken broth
- 1 (28-oz) can petite diced tomatoes
- 2 (10.75-oz) cans tomato soup
- 2 (8-oz) containers chive and onion cream cheese spread, softened
- 1 (18-oz) package refrigerated cheese tortellini, uncooked
- In a skillet, cook Italian sausage until browned and no longer pink. Transfer cooked sausage to slow cooker.
- Add chicken broth, tomatoes and tomato soup to slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours.
- Stir in cream cheese and cheese tortellini. Cover and cook on HIGH for 15 to 30 minutes, until tortellini is cooked.