Spicy Pork Noodles
Spicy Pork Noodles – ready to eat in 10 minutes!!! Only 5 ingredients! Great weeknight meal!! Great way to use up leftover pork tenderloin. Pork tenderloin, brown sugar, soy sauce, chili garlic sauce, ramen noodles and green onions for garnish. Can add green beans or asparagus. We ate this twice in one week. Everyone LOVES this easy noodle bowl!! #pork #asian #ramen #noodles
- 1 (1-lb) pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 to 2 Tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 2 (3-oz) packages ramen noodles, any flavor
- green onions, sliced
- Open ramen noodles and discard flavor packets. Cook ramen noodles in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- While noodles are cooking heat oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet. Add pork tenderloin and cook until starting to brown.
- Add brown sugar, soy sauce and chili garlic sauce to skillet. Stir. Reduce heat simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add cooked noodles to skillet and toss to coat. Sprinkle with green onions.