- 3 lbs potatoes, peeled and ends cut off
- 3 cups milk (I used 2%)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 1.5 cups freshly shredded gruyere cheese
- Preheat oven to 375. Spiralize potatoes and place in a greased 9×13 inch baking dish. In a small saucepan combine milk, garlic, salt, pepper and thyme. Heat just until warm but not bubbling. Pour milk mixture over top of spiralized potatoes. Sprinkle cheese on top and cook for about 45 minutes, until cheese is bubbling and potatoes are tender. Let cool slightly and serve.