- 14 OREO Thins (mint)
- Gold color mist for cakes
- festive sprinkles
- 3.9 ounce box instant chocolate pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 12 ounce whipped topping
- green food coloring
- Spray 4 OREO cookies with the gold mist. Set your OREO cookies on parchment paper, spray the cookies, let dry, flip and repeat.
- Mix 3/4 of the container of whipped topping with a few drops of green food coloring. Mix until color is even throughout.
- Chop 10 OREO cookies.
- Mix your instant pudding with milk according to box directions.
- Layer your pudding cups. Start with a layer of pudding, add a layer of green whipped topping, add a few sprinkles and chopped OREO cookies and repeat one more time.
- Add a dollop of whipped topping that was not colored green and sprinkle any remaining cookie crumbs over top.
- Garnish with your gold cookie coin.
- Place into fridge until set up and serve.