Switch up your regular lemonade with this simple-to-make watermelon lemonade that is sure to quench your thirst on a hot summer day.
- 6 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 2/3 cup sugar or stevia
- 4 cups cold water
- Add cubed watermelon to blender and blend on high until well pureed. Pour through a fine mesh strainer lined with cheesecloth into a gallon jug.
- Gather up sides of cheesecloth and squeeze to force out as much watermelon juice as possible. Discard pulp.
- Add lemon juice, cold water, and stevia and stir until sugar has dissolved. Taste for sweetness and adjust accordingly.
- Serve immediately over ice with a sprig of mint (if desired). Store covered in refrigerator for up to one week.