Weight Watchers Taco Casserole
- 1 lb ground chicken breast or turkey
- 1/2 diced white onion
- 1 can whole kernel corn
- 1 can black beans
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 2 tbsp taco sauce
- 1/4 cup fat free sour cream
- 1/2 cup fat free shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup diced fresh tomatoes
- 1/3 cup green onions
- Saute meat, beans, onions, taco seasoning, sauce, and corn on medium-high heat until meat is browned (or soy crumbles are thoroughly cooked).
- Spoon half your meat mixture into your casserole dish in an even layer, top with a thin layer of sour cream, then sprinkle with some cheese.
- Repeat. Cover with cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes, then serve topped with diced tomatoes and green onions.