From the Ghirardelli Macadamia White Chip Cookies recipe on the back of the Ghirardelli Classic White Chips package
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups unsifted flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (11 oz. bag) white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups Macadamia nuts, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cream the butter and sugars until fluffy. Add the vanilla and eggs, one at a time, and beat well. Blend in the flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in the white chips and nuts.
- Drop by teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheets (or lined with parchment). Bake for 10-12 minutes.