Stop worrying about what’s in your kids snacks when you make these all natural gluten free goldfish crackers! Adapted from this recipe.
- 2 cups grated sharp organic, grass fed cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cups organic gluten free flour mix (or organic unbleached flour of your choice)
- 1/4 teaspoon organic onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons organic grass fed butter
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a food processor, pulse all ingredients until crumbs are formed. The mixture will not look like dough, but that's ok. The heat from your hands will help the dough form into a more pliable consistency.
- Knead the dough with your hands until it forms a pliable ball. Roll the dough out to ¼ inch thickness and cut the crackers with a cookie cutter, or pack into a mold and pop out.
- Arrange the fish shapes onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet, and bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Allow the crackers to cool, then store in an airtight container.