- 1/2 cup (128 g) almond butter*
- 6 tbsp (120 g) brown rice syrup**
- 1 cup (80 g) oats, ground into a flour***
- 1/4 cup (28 g) coconut flour
- 1/2 cup (40 g) quick oats
- 1/2 cup (15 g) crispy rice cereal
- 1 – 2 tbsp (15 – 30 ml) unsweetened almond milk, if needed
- 1/4 cup (40 g) chocolat chips, for melting
- Add the almond butter and brown rice syrup to a small bowl and stir until combined. Set aside.
- Combine the oat flour, coconut flour, quick oats, and crispy rice cereal in a large mixing bowl, stirring until well combined. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until fully incorporated. The mix might seem a little dry and tough to work with at first, but continue mixing until the ingredients start to incorporate, adding 1-2 tbsp (15-30 ml) of almond milk to soften it up, if needed.
- Using a heaping tablespoon, roll the dough between your hands to form individual balls. Set them aside on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and repeat with the remaining dough.
- To prepare the chocolate drizzle, melt the chocolate chips in the microwave or over a double broiler, stirring periodically to ensure no clumps remain. Use a spoon to drizzle the chocolate over each ball, and sprinkle with any desired toppings.
- Refrigerate for ~15 minutes, or until the chocolate has set. Store the bites in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.