A delicious blend of flavors and ingredients come together to create the BEST EVER Sweet and Sour Sauce. This recipe is perfect to lather, coat or dip your food in!
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons ketchup
- ½ cup water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 Tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons corn starch dissolved in 2 Tablespoons of cold water
- Add brown sugar, ketchup, water, salt, vinegar, and soy sauce in a medium sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Stir in cornstarch mixture and reduce heat to medium low and cook for 2 minutes stirring constantly.