Bacon and cheese in a biscuit cup topped with an egg… Breakfast cannot get any better than that!
- 1 lb pepper bacon
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded smoked Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- Heat oven to 350°F. In 10-inch skillet, cook bacon over medium-high heat 10 to 12 minutes or until bacon is crisp; remove from pan to paper towels, and crumble. Remove all but 1 tablespoon bacon drippings from skillet. Add onion to skillet; cook and stir about 2 minutes or until onion is tender. In small bowl, mix onion and bacon. Set aside.
- Spray 8 jumbo muffin cups or 8 (6-oz) custard cups with cooking spray. Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Place 1 biscuit in each muffin cup, pressing dough three-fourths of the way up sides of cups. Divide bacon mixture evenly among biscuit cups; crack an egg over each. Top with cheese.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until egg whites and yolks are firm, but not runny. Run small knife around cups to loosen. Serve immediately.