Breakfast Sandwiches To-Go
These easy to make breakfast sandwiches to-go are great to keep in the freezer! Just rewarm before eating and you’ll have a delicious morning meal in no time!
- 6 english muffins, split and toasted
- 6 large eggs
- cooking spray
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- bacon, cooked until crispy
- sausage, cooked
- Canadian bacon
- baby spinach
- Cook the eggs in a skillet, according to how you like them. Place on the bottoms of the english muffins and top with cheese.
- Fill the sandwiches with desired toppings and then sandwich together. Wrap in wax or parchment paper and label for the week. Store in freezer until ready to eat.
- To rewarm, unwrap sandwiches and place in a toaster oven, oven or microwave. Cook for about 8 to 10 minutes in toaster oven or oven and about 4 to 5 minutes in microwave.