A delicious spiced pork sausage that makes the perfect Keto breakfast.
- 250 grams Ground Pork
- 1/2 Tsp Fennel Seeds
- 1/2 Tsp Whole Black Peppercorns
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 Tsp White Pepper
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/8 Tsp Nutmeg Powder
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil/Bacon Fat/Butter/Ghee for frying
- In a mortar and pestle grind the sea salt, peppercorns and fennel to make a spice mix.
- Then in a large mixing bowl add a tablespoon or so of the freshly ground spice mix along with the paprikra, white pepper, garlic powder and nutmeg powder.
- Give everything a good mix and then using a ring mold or cookie cutter shape the sausage like a patty. I recommend about 50grams of meat per sausage piece. You can make them larger or smaller depending on your preference.
- Heat the cooking fat in a cast iron skillet or frying pan and then pan fry the sausage for about 3-4 minutes on each side till fully cooked.
- Enjoy them with some fried eggs or in a Keto breakfast sandwich.