Carrot and Coriander Roti ( Gluten Free Recipe)
Colourful and nutritious, these carrot and coriander infused rotis made of rice flour and soya flour make a perfect mini meal with a bowl of curds and khichdi
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup finely chopped coriander (dhania)
- 1/4 cup rice flour (chawal ka atta)
- 1/4 cup soya flour
- 1/2 tsp green chilli paste
- a pinch of turmeric powder (haldi)
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp oil
- rice flour (chawal ka atta) for rolling
- oil for cooking
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough, using enough warm water.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and roll out each portion into a circle of 125 mm (5”) diameter, using a little rice flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook each roti using a little oil, till it turns golden brown in colour from both sides.
- Serve immediately.