- 6 cups of chicken noodle soup (homemade or canned)
- 10.5 oz can of cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 1 cup of buttery crackers (like Ritz), crushed
- 4 tbsp of unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Spray the inside of a 9×9 baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the chicken noodle soup, cream of chicken soup, & the 3/4 cup of shredded cheese. Mix well. Pour into the prepared baking pan.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the crushed crackers, melted butter, & 1/4 cup of shredded cheese. Mix well. Generously sprinkle over top of the casserole.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until heated through & bubbly. Allow the casserole to sit for at least 10 minutes before serving.