- 2 cups cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast, diced small or shredded
- ¾ cup pasta sauce
- ¾ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 16 wonton wrappers (typically found in the produce section)
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded 2% Mozzarella cheese
- 0.5 oz seasoned croutons, crushed (I just smushed mine by hand until I had some crumbs and some chunks)
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Pre-heat the oven to 375. Lightly mist 8 cups in a muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, pasta sauce and Italian seasoning. Stir to combine until fully mixed.
- Push a wonton wrapper into the bottom of each of the eight sprayed cups in the muffin tin. Using about half of the chicken mixture, spoon evenly into the wonton wrappers. Sprinkle about half the Mozzarella cheese evenly over the top of each cup. Press another wonton wrapper on top and repeat the layering steps with the remaining chicken mixture and Mozzarella.
- Mix together the crushed croutons and Parmesan in a small dish and sprinkle it evenly over the top of each cup.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden brown. Let cool 5 minutes before removing from muffin tin.