Chicken Poppy Seed Roll Ups
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 4-oz cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (10.75-oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Combine chicken, cream cheese, and 1 cup cheese. Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles. Top the large part of the crescent triangle with the chicken mixture. Roll crescent rolls up. Place in prepared pan.