Crack Chicken Pinwheels
Crack Chicken Pinwheels – I am ADDICTED to these sandwiches! Cream cheese, cheddar, bacon, ranch and chicken wrapped in a tortilla. So simple to make with rotisserie chicken and precooked bacon. Can make ahead of time and refrigerate until ready to eat. Perfect for parties and tailgating!! #pinwheels #chicken #tailgating #bacon #sandwich #partyfood
- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 Tbsp ranch mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 to 2 Tbsp milk
- 1 (3-oz) package Oscar Mayer bacon bits
- 1 cup cooked chopped chicken
- 4 or 5 large burrito tortillas (10-inch)
- Mix softened cream cheese with the ranch powder, cheddar cheese, 1 Tbsp milk, bacon and chicken until well combined. Add more milk if desired.
- Spread about 1/4 cup of chicken mixture evenly on each tortilla.
- Roll the tortilla up gently, yet tightly to make sure it holds together and keeps its shape.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to firm up the softened cheese. Cut off ends of tortilla roll and cut into 1-inch slices.