Cracked Out Breakfast Pizza – loaded with cheddar, bacon and Ranch! SO GOOD!!! Easy enough for a weekday breakfast. Refrigerated pizza crust topped with ranch dressing, scrambled eggs, bacon and cheddar cheese. We love this for breakfast, lunch and dinner. This is the most requested breakfast in our house. There are never any leftovers!! #breakfast #pizza #eggs #bacon #cheese
- 1 (13.8-oz) tube refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup bottled Ranch dressing
- 1 (3-oz) package real bacon bits
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a 15x10x1-inch pan with parchment paper.
- Unroll pizza dough and press bottom pan. Prick thoroughly with a fork.
- Bake 7 to 8 minutes, until lightly brown.
- While crust is baking, whisk together eggs and milk. In a nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add eggs; cook and stir just until thickened and no liquid egg remains.
- Bake and additional 7 to 10 minutes, until cheese is melted and crust is brown.