Need a recipe to use up your leftover ham? This easy, 5-ingredient, all-in-one meal is the perfect dish to throw together for a quick weeknight dinner.
- 4 cups frozen potatoes O’Brien with onions and peppers (from 28-oz bag)
- 1 1/2 cups cubed ham (3/4-inch pieces)
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend (4 oz)
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients; spoon into baking dish.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until bubbly and hot. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.