This fast-food copycat, filled with bacon, cheese, hash browns and fluffy scrambled eggs, can be made ahead of time for an easy breakfast on-the-go.
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon, chopped
- 12 oz ground breakfast sausage
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper, as desired
- 1 tablespoon butter, if desired
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/2 cups sharp Cheddar cheese (6 oz)
- 3 or 4 Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos (8 inch)
- 2 cups cooked hash brown potatoes
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso™ enchilada sauce, if desired
- Olive oil
- Heat 10-inch skillet with high sides over medium-high heat; cook bacon in skillet until crispy. Remove to paper towel-lined plate.
- Drain drippings from skillet; add sausage. Cook sausage until brown; remove from skillet to plate with bacon.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs with whisk; season with salt and pepper. If needed, melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Pour eggs into skillet. Allow to set 1 minute, then slowly stir in buttermilk and 1/4 cup of the cheese. Use spatula to fold eggs over while gently shaking skillet with other hand. As soon as there is no more liquid remaining around bottom of skillet, remove from heat.
- For each tortilla, heat 1 tortilla in microwave 20 to 30 seconds or until warm. Spread a little cheese down middle. Top with potatoes, sausage and eggs. Sprinkle with bacon. Drizzle with enchilada sauce. Flip the side closest to you in toward center, then flip opposite side to center. Close right and left sides to center.
- Heat skillet over medium heat, and add a drizzle of olive oil. Add 2 wraps at a time; cook about 1 minute on each side until lightly golden. Serve warm.