Crunchy Granola Snack Bites
- 1 cup granola (see note)
- ½ cup natural, creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup quick oats
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed meal
- 3-4 teaspoons honey (see note)
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
- 3 tablespoons dried fruit (we used dried cranberries) or mini chocolate chips (see note)
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except dried fruit/chocolate chips, breaking up any really big chunks of granola.
- Stir very thoroughly to combine.
- Add dried fruit/chocolate chips to mixture and gently stir again, just until combined.
- Using your hands, press firmly to form one-inch balls.
- Place in air-tight container and (for best longer storage) refrigerate until serving.