You can whip this Frozen Hot Chocolate recipe up in a matter of minutes. It’s the best way to cool off in the summer and get your chocolate fix!
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup (I used Hershey’s)
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups ice cubes
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Serve immediately – pour into a glass and top with chocolate shavings (optional).
- Swirl the inside of the glass with chocolate syrup beforehand like I did if you want to!
- You can also add cool whip or whipped cream on top, if desired. Enjoy!