Juicy, tender and flavorful pork chops cooked in a delicious garlic butter. Perfect weeknight meal for the family!
- 2 lb. boneless pork chops (about 4)
- coarse salt
- ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme, or 1 tsp dried time
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- Season both sides of the pork chops with salt and ground black pepper.
- Heat a skillet on medium-high heat. Add the oil,butter, and thyme.
- Pan sear and cook the pork chops for about 3 minutes on each side, or until the surface turns light golden brown.
- Add the garlic to the skillet. Continue to flip the pork chops around and saute the garlic until light brown. Season with more salt if desired.
- Remove the pork chops from heat and serve immediately.