DescriptionGarlic Butter Soy-Glazed Mushrooms is the easiest, most mouthwatering gluten-free side dish recipe I know! Serve with chicken, burgers, steak, or baked potatoes.
- 4 Tablespoons butter or vegan butter
- 16oz mushrooms, sliced
- 3 large cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- 1 – 3 teaspoons gluten-free Tamari or soy sauce (dish will not be GF if using traditional soy sauce)
- Heat butter in a large, 12” skillet over medium-high heat until sizzling. Add mushrooms then stir to coat. Saute until the mushrooms release their liquid then add garlic and continue to saute until the liquid has evaporated and the mushrooms are golden brown, 10-12 minutes. Stir occasionally and monitor temperature to ensure mushrooms are lightly sizzling and garlic doesn’t burn.
- Drizzle on desired amount of tamari or soy sauce then stir to combine. Taste then add salt if necessary, and then serve.