Glazed Breakfast Biscuit Bombs
Glazed Breakfast Biscuit Bombs – the best way to start the day! Biscuits stuffed with scrambled eggs, bacon and cheese and topped with a sweet and savory glaze. We make these at least once a month! Refrigerated biscuits, milk, eggs, bacon, cheddar cheese, butter, brown sugar, dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce and poppy seeds. A great dish for breakfast, brunch and overnight guests! #breakfast #biscuits
- 1 (16.3-oz) can 8-count refrigerated biscuits
- 6 eggs
- 3 Tbsp milk
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Spray a 9-inch round cake pan with cooking spray.
- In a large nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat.Whisk together eggs and milk. Pour egg mixture into skillet and let set slightly. Reduce heat to medium low, and stir occasionally until scrambled eggs reach desired consistency. Season with salt and pepper.
- Flatten each biscuit round to about 1/4-inch thickness. Top each round of dough with scrambled eggs, bacon and cheese. Bring the edges of the dough together and pinch to seal. Place in pan seam side-down.
- In a small sauce pan combine butter, brown sugar, mustard, Worcestershire and poppy seeds. Bring to a boil and pour over biscuits.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until the biscuits are golden and cooked through.