- 1 cup gluten-free, all purpose baking flour, plus more for dusting work surface
- ⅓ cup/2 ounces finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons/2½ ounces hot water
- Preheat the oven to 350° and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine the gluten-free baking flour, parmesan cheese, coconut oil, cayenne pepper, salt, and hot water in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Once the dough comes together into a ball, turn it onto a lightly floured surface and gently knead a few times.
- Shape the dough into a rectangle and roll it out in between sheets of plastic wrap to a thickness of about ¼ inch or slightly less. (Err on the side of rolling the dough thinner rather than thicker.) You should end up with a rectangle measuring approximately 11 x 7½ inches.
- Using a pizza wheel cut strips of dough ½ inch wide and place them on the baking sheets. If a whimsical shape is desired bend dough on the baking sheets by poking it gently with your finger in a couple of spots.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until they start to brown around the edges.